In recent years solar panels and homemade solar generators have become cheaper and cheaper allowing medium and low income families the ability to build and install their own solar panels. In the past it would cost over $3000 on average to have professions install the solar panels. But now with recent information explosion on the internet, information is available that teaches you how to build and install your own solar panels for under $200.
|Homemade solar generator|
Homemade Solar Generators for under $200?
I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is actually feasible, and thousands of people around the world have built and installed their own homemade solar generator for under $200.
Why Are People Building Homemade Solar Generators?
It may surprise you, but there are multiple advantages of having a homemade solar generator.
- Fact: Homemade solar generators can be built for under $200.
- Fact: Homemade solar generators can save you thousands of dollars every year on electric bills.
- Fact: The solar panels usually last on average for 15 years. Save around $15,000 in the next 15 years.
- Fact: You can easily build these solar panels with a DIY guidebook available online in under 1 day once you have all the necessary materials.
Conclusions about Homemade Solar GeneratorsWell, I don’t know about you, but it seems like homemade solar generators are a feasible alternative to paying electric bills every month.
Homemade solar generators can produce energy for you for years to come and save you $1000s of dollars a year on electricity bills. That’s almost like a promotion in your job! Or a $1000 dollar bonus for doing a great job at work! What would you do with this extra money?
- I know that I’m going to take a vacation to the Caribbean with that extra money :)